Sevier County Smoky Bears 2014

gobears89

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sweet since Oak Ridge has that Pride thing you're talking about ... why don't you guys do like Maryville and play in 6A ?? Maryville isn't worried about other teams having a few more Students , why is Oak Ridge ?? ( Gotta help Gov91 out by changing the subject ... he's really not that bad ... for an ENEMY anyway )  :mrgreen:

First off don't ask me ask Coach Gaddis. If you're implying we are trying to avoid Maryville you're wrong pep. I personally asked Gaddis before Maryville chose to play up what would he do if they stayed in 5A? He said stay right where we're at. Pep when their were only 5 classes Maryville played in 4A and never played up, so why is it any different for us? Can we not be a proud program without playing up? And OR is much smaller than Maryville now. Times have changed Pep. We are a city on the decline and our student body has suffered from it. Maryville is a rapidly growing city that recently has been thriving. All it takes is to drive there it's jam packed with people. That's one of the reasons I moved back home. Maryville is too crowded for me. Never would I think we were avoiding Maryville and I know Gaddis wouldn't. That's not in his DNA.

First off don't ask me ask Coach Gaddis. If you're implying we are trying to avoid Maryville you're wrong pep. I personally asked Gaddis before Maryville chose to play up what would he do if they stayed in 5A? He said stay right where we're at. Pep when their were only 5 classes Maryville played in 4A and never played up, so why is it any different for us? Can we not be a proud program without playing up? And OR is much smaller than Maryville now. Times have changed Pep. We are a city on the decline and our student body has suffered from it. Maryville is a rapidly growing city that recently has been thriving. All it takes is to drive there it's jam packed with people. That's one of the reasons I moved back home. Maryville is too crowded for me. Never would I think we were avoiding Maryville and I know Gaddis wouldn't. That's not in his DNA.

LOL , You are riled up !! lol , I was just teasing you know ... gotta dig every now and then ... 

I ain't riled up. Just letting you know that I don't got a da$% clue why we don't play up because I'm not the head man nor head anything for that matter. I got Coach Gs # if you're that interested though? :)

Na I'm good , Coach G is even older than me so he's already in bed !!   :mrgreen: You all can have 5A , we'll take 6A ... and be happy about it . 

Na I'm good , Coach G is even older than me so he's already in bed !!   :mrgreen: You all can have 5A , we'll take 6A ... and be happy about it . 

If it was up to me we would play in 6A, but the fact of the matter is you take out Maryville and MAYBE 1 or 2 other teams their really is no difference. Y'all are what makes the difference.