Sevier County Smoky Bears 2014

gobears89

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between rw streaking ...

(Reporter): Once again, your action news reporter in the booth at the gym, covering

the disturbance at the basketball gymnasium. Pardon me, sir, did you see

what happened?

(Witness):

Yeah, I did. Half time, I's just goin' down thar to get Stars a snow

cone. And here she come, right out of the cheap seats, dribbling, right

down the middle of the court. Didn't have on nothing but her PF's.

Made a hook shot and got out through the concessions stand. I hollered up

at Stars, I said, "Don't look, Starsl!" But it was too late. He'd

already got a free shot. Grandstandin', right there in front of the

home team.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This ice storm put me in hibernation. Then I had to get caught up on all the "brewing" in alnwick. Very interesting reading

SdB .....Wif mommaSTARS ewe ain't nevur inn highburrnashun.......Gotta git two tha grocerees.....Sumtimes eye haiv two reeposishun hurr ovur tha rear axull ov Nellie Belle tho two git a littull moore bite wif tham Co-op mud & snow tarrs....Then'st hits jist like sum ov hur kin folks frum down on Henry Ln. inn Greenbaik sang abowt hur....."Roll On Big Momma"...(thay's vurry good sangers, all hur kin)...... :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEv0R8JK7Ok

Edited by STARSNBARS