Class A Eight for State (Prediction Time)

skydogg25

As I said.....

McKenzie wins 4 to 3. 

...and as I said, it depends on who shows up, who hits the ball, and DOESN'T MAKE THE ERRORS.... 3 of your 4 runs were off of errors. Mac Hicks, freshman for Gibson, pitched a great ball game. It's nice to know he still has 3 more seasons at Gibson Co. McKenzie is a solid team. The one inning for both teams was the ball game... we scored 3, you guys scored 4... The final play of the game was an amazing play by your pitcher. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way through.

They also split in the regular season. 1 seed vs 2 seed, and obviously Jackson Co's schedule is not complete on here. Maybe Clarkrange played a little weaker teams and it came back to bite them a little. From what I have heard they are very young and should rule 7A the next couple years.

They're not as young as a lot of then would have you believe and they did play a weak schedule, all their wins came against teams with losing records. They'll be good next year but don't expect them to rule 7a for multiple years.

...and as I said, it depends on who shows up, who hits the ball, and DOESN'T MAKE THE ERRORS.... 3 of your 4 runs were off of errors. Mac Hicks, freshman for Gibson, pitched a great ball game. It's nice to know he still has 3 more seasons at Gibson Co. McKenzie is a solid team. The one inning for both teams was the ball game... we scored 3, you guys scored 4... The final play of the game was an amazing play by your pitcher. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way through.

It was a good game.  How many of your guys return next year?  We will have 6 of the 9 playing back next year plus one more who is recovering from a broken leg.  We return all of our pitching with the exception of McClain.  By the way, is Hicks your #1?  Kid can throw.