A-AA Post Season - Predictions, Scores and Analysis

saw4ND

One stop shopping for all your A-AA soccer needs (except the private vs. public thing, there are plenty of other threads where you can continue that discussion) :roll:

Chucky Doak @. Greenville - Greenville wins easy and also easily wins their sectional game to make it to the final 8.

Rockwood @. CAK -  CAK wins easy and also easily wins their sectional game to make it to the final 8.

CSAS @ Boyd - Boyd

Signal Mtn @ Murf. Central - Signal

White House Heritage @ Hume Fogg - Hume Fogg

Page @ CPA - CPA

Crockett Co. @ Lexington - Crockett

Jackson North Side @ Madison Acad. - JNS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenville

CAK 

CSAS @ Boyd This game is actually @ CSAS and they have procured Finley Stadium as the venue. Game is at 6 PM and is the only playoff game going in SE Tennessee today, so come on out. I think I will go as well since its just down the hill from my office. I predict OT with one team winning in PKs.

North Red Bank

White House Heritage

Page

Crockett Co

Madison Acad.

Edited by ChattanoogaCannon

CSAS @ Boyd This game is actually @ CSAS and they have procured Finley Stadium as the venue. Game is at 6 PM and is the only playoff game going in SE Tennessee today, so come on out. I think I will go as well since its just down the hill from my office. I predict OT with one team winning in PKs.

I had an old bracket that must have been setup as if the two higher seeds would meet in the region championship.  I also had the location of Jackson NS and Madison game wrong.  Madison is the home team.

Greenville

CAK 

North Red Bank

White House Heritage

Page

Crockett Co

Madison Acad.

No OT this time. Bucs win 2-0. 

Fun game between Central Magnet and Signal Mountain. There were more combined corner kicks in that game than in any other game I ever remember seeing.

Both teams played a high pressure attack. Signal Mtn was a bit more direct in their attacks looking to play long to their strikers while Central preferred to try to build through their star midfielder. Give Signal Mtn all the credit for capitalizing on three Central mistakes for their three goals. Central wasn't able to convert on several quality scoring chances including one shot from inside the six that went over the crossbar.