Dragons @ Mavericks Week #1

Space3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had it been a game, Fulton would have still won by a few scores, but AC would have scored as well. AC drove the ball on Fulton and was able to move the chains, just no big plays and it would have taken AC 13-15 plays to go 80 yards on a team like Fulton, but that is just the way we are built in comparison to them, we would have to manage the game to keep up with them and from what I saw that is a possibility. If I had to pick a score in a full Game I would say Fulton would win 42-24. That sounds like a blowout and would also feel like one, however that would also be the score range if they played CC or OR so that puts it in perspective.

Mav we don't know who would beat who right now except me saying Maryville would beat Fulton we all know that. Not a single game has been played yet

The point was that Fulton is that good and I do believe they would beat anyone on our schedule, just like you believe Maryville would, there is really no difference In the opinion.

Lenoir city told the TSSAA Woods had tranferred because of disciplinary reasons,also sent letter to CHS about it.An athlete cannot transfer for athletic nor disciplinary reasons,so it says.So he is ineligible as of now.Also after going thru 7 on 7's with Clinton he would also be ineligible if he returned to LC.

Edited by orngnblk