Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

• 3 weeks later...

You can't have much of a jamboree with teams like perry co.,lake co, and bruceton. Herny Co. started their own because they were tried of getting matched up with Huntingdon every year and losing to a 1a team. HC field and stands nowhere as good as Huntingdons. I know Huntingdon is 2a now noway would they want to play them

No disrespect  to Huntingdon but your school has one state title in your schools history. Huntingdon is not the football power you think they are. Henry Co would destroy the stangs. Get real and have some since. I remember not to very long ago that Bruceton used to kick Huntingdon butt for them Huntingdon a very good program but they are not the powerhouse that some people think they are.

No disrespect to Huntingdon but your school has one state title in your schools history. Huntingdon is not the football power you think they are. Henry Co would destroy the stangs. Get real and have some since. I remember not to very long ago that Bruceton used to kick Huntingdon butt for them Huntingdon a very good program but they are not the powerhouse that some people think they are.

What has lake co won since the early 80's? You remember when Huntingdon beat Bruceton 35 years straight
  • Upvote 1

No disrespect to Huntingdon but your school has one state title in your schools history. Huntingdon is not the football power you think they are. Henry Co would destroy the stangs. Get real and have some since. I remember not to very long ago that Bruceton used to kick Huntingdon butt for them Huntingdon a very good program but they are not the powerhouse that some people think they are.

Lake Co hasn't been a power since Butch Baker was there! Huntingdon has new visitor bleachers, and they look great. Plus new visitor side press box.

Lake Co hasn't been a power since Butch Baker was there! Huntingdon has new visitor bleachers, and they look great. Plus new visitor side press box.

Lake Co was power in the 70's, 80's and early to mid 90's. LC has several decent teams since. This is not about LC. I was commenting on one particular post. Huntingdon has a strong tradition just as Lake Co does. The poster was putting down LC so I added my two cents worth. Again, I meant no disrespect to Huntingdon.

Lake Co was power in the 70's, 80's and early to mid 90's. LC has several decent teams since. This is not about LC. I was commenting on one particular post. Huntingdon has a strong tradition just as Lake Co does. The poster was putting down LC so I added my two cents worth. Again, I meant no disrespect to Huntingdon.

I was not putting LC down. Jamborees are all about making money. LC, Bruceton,& Perry Co would not bring enough fans to make money.