WC Pioneers 2014

rickgrimes

Actually being placed in the Murfreesboro region may be a good thing for Warren County in the long run. If you know you're going to be playing great competition week in and week out hopefully it will motivate you to work harder. When WC was moved out of the old district 7AAA was when the decline in the athletic programs began. But that is a year away, let's focus on this year's team for now

a good run this year could and should spark a fire in the fan base and students to get behind this program. I see at least 9 winnable games on the schedule. 7-3 wouldn't suprise me.

No school in D.c Friday!resting the team for the game...lol Canceled all school electric problem at school

I hope this wasn't poking fun at why DC isn't having school today. Wednesday night severe storms and speculated twisters came through. Many homes in DeKalb were damaged with roofs blown off and trees thrown through houses. Many light poles were thrown around. That's why there's electrical problems at the school right now.

Edited by TigerPride23

I hope this wasn't poking fun at why DC isn't having school today. Wednesday night severe storms and speculated twisters came through. Many homes in DeKalb were damaged with roofs blown off and trees thrown through houses. Many light poles were thrown around. That's why there's electrical problems at the school right now.

They shouldn't have had school Thursday either. Willoughby knew the problems before hand, and still wasted thousands of the tax payers dollars.

I don't think he was poking fun at ya'll  but stating a fact. I hate for anybody to have damage to their home but I would like to have seen those light poles that are right inside the fence on the visitors side have to be replaced. Expect a HUGE crowd tonight. Good luck to both teams and hope for a injury free game

I don't think he was poking fun at ya'll but stating a fact. I hate for anybody to have damage to their home but I would like to have seen those light poles that are right inside the fence on the visitors side have to be replaced. Expect a HUGE crowd tonight. Good luck to both teams and hope for a injury free game

I was just making sure that it was stated there is a legit reason for electrical problems. It was at an elementary school, though.

I expect a huge crowd as well. Hope for no injuries and good luck to both teams (with a little extra luck to DC). We would love for the whole football stadium to be replaced, lol!

Btw, nice username. Love the show.