WC Pioneers 2014

rickgrimes

Three wins this year: CC, Stone, CC.

I don't see how WC will be able to move down, six teams below them with smaller enrollment numbers that will be fighting to move down classes. There is not six schools willing to make the jump to 6a.

I don't see them building another school. They have talked about it for years and nothing has happen.

Yeah but if Warren County is the smallest school that petitions to move down, then they can

In the last classification, there were 31 schools with smaller enrollments that were playing 6A.  There were only 24 schools in the state with larger enrollments.  If the TSSAA took the largest 32 schools as they have talked about, they would only be a few spots away.  However, I don't see that many schools with a desire to move up.  Probably only Maryville.  The positive would be that all 32 schools in a "Super 32 Conference" would make the playoffs.  Therefore Warren County would be guaranteed to make the playoffs every year.  Can you imagine how motivated you would be after an 0-10 season to have the privilege of playing a state powerhouse like Oakland, Riverdale, Blackman (or Maryville) on the road in the first round of the play-offs?  You could be the first team to go 0-11.  And I'm not bashing WC.  Based on past history, it could happen.  Getting stuck in the super 32 would absolutely kill football in WC for good.

Three wins this year: CC, Stone, CC.

I don't see how WC will be able to move down, six teams below them with smaller enrollment numbers that will be fighting to move down classes. There is not six schools willing to make the jump to 6a.

I don't see them building another school. They have talked about it for years and nothing has happen.

Do you happen to know how much SM lost from last season?