WC Pioneers 2014

rickgrimes

Why are all you young Dekalb boys so confident?

I am not that young and not as confident as most. Seen the game film against Giles, it looked like with the starters in Giles won 18-14 but Warren is Very Disciplined and will be a handful next Friday, The Tigers will have to bring their A game and play well on defense to get the W. #25 and#1 will be tough to bring down. Warren has nothing but respect from me and I am glad they have a good coach, the program is definitely going in the right direction. Good luck to both teams! 

I am not that young and not as confident as most. Seen the game film against Giles, it looked like with the starters in Giles won 18-14 but Warren is Very Disciplined and will be a handful next Friday, The Tigers will have to bring their A game and play well on defense to get the W. #25 and#1 will be tough to bring down. Warren has nothing but respect from me and I am glad they have a good coach, the program is definitely going in the right direction. Good luck to both teams!

Correction Giles County varsity was in for the first half so no they did not win Warren County did.

DC had a ton of freshman playing last year including the qb. We lost 3 seniors. I think this year will be a good one. WC looks very improved from everything I've seen. I watched film from page and giles. This will be a hard fought game.

For WC #1 rb will be a huge factor. He looked very good. I have some hope, though. We return our whole O and D lines minus one. We did pretty good against the run in this game last year.

For DC our qb is going to be fun to watch. Went to the Manning Passing Academy this summer and impressed. Looking better and better. Expect him to be a prospect next year as a junior and then his senior year probably will make some real noise.

Hearing rumor Warren is getting a 1.2m indoor practice facility. If true, that will be a huge step of getting more kifs out and envolved in football. Things might be looking up for you guys finally.

It's not an indoor practice facility, it a "wellness center" with a 40 yard football practice field, locker rooms weight room and the head football coaches office. Now if the school board will just use the old vocational building at the middle school for the freshman academy that'll drop about 400 students off the high school numbers and won't have to worry about the super 32 plan

It's not an indoor practice facility, it a "wellness center" with a 40 yard football practice field, locker rooms weight room and the head football coaches office. Now if the school board will just use the old vocational building at the middle school for the freshman academy that'll drop about 400 students off the high school numbers and won't have to worry about the super 32 plan

Sorry that is not true.  All schools enrollment is based on number of students in grades 9-12.  Many private schools have grades 6-12 in one building.  Sorry, get ready for the Super 32.

Sorry that is not true.  All schools enrollment is based on number of students in grades 9-12.  Many private schools have grades 6-12 in one building.  Sorry, get ready for the Super 32.

I was told as long as they were not at the same physical address you could count them as two separate schools. I believe that's the way Lincoln does it.

I was told as long as they were not at the same physical address you could count them as two separate schools. I believe that's the way Lincoln does it.

I am afraid you are going to be disappointed.  And your classification will be based on this years numbers (and they are still at the current location).

with your new coach, how you played verse Giles, and new wellness center, I wouldn't sshy away from the super 32. More than enough athletes as WC to compete. That is if you get them all out there and coached up.

with your new coach, how you played verse Giles, and new wellness center, I wouldn't sshy away from the super 32. More than enough athletes as WC to compete. That is if you get them all out there and coached up.

Actually being placed in the Murfreesboro region may be a good thing for Warren County in the long run. If you know you're going to be playing great competition week in and week out hopefully it will motivate you to work harder. When WC was moved out of the old district 7AAA was when the decline in the athletic programs began. But that is a year away, let's focus on this year's team for now