WC Pioneers 2014

rickgrimes

Fixed it for ya, buddy.

DO you know anybody that is affiliated with the Warren County program? DO you know the style offense they run or anything they are working on? Or are you basing your opinion off last years performance? You seem so sure, I hope you are right I really do.... I am not as sure as you are. 

Having watched WC play for most of the past 30 years as PBP voice of Tullahoma, I have always been impressed with the tremendous support of the fans. No matter how bad the team might be at times, when we go to McMinnville its always a great crowd cheering on their Pioneers.

The issue of players missing offseason workouts happens at most schools. To suggest there is no excuse for young men missing football-related things in the middle of the summer is unrealistic.

Continuety is, in my opinion, one of the most important factors in building a winning high school sports program. Shelbyville, Lawrence Co. and Franklin Co. are examples of programs that have stuck with coaches and are now consistently solid, competitive programs. Warren Co. and Coffee Co. are two examples of programs that have not stuck with any coach long enough to develop that. Hopefully that changes with Scott Smith and Ryan Sulkowski.

Race has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. Nothing. There are a lot of factors that go into a football team's success or failure, but the race of the players is not one of them. IMHO.

"race has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. Nothing. There are a lot of factors that go into a football team's success or failure, but the race of the players is not one of them". Have you ever seen BYU play Florida State? It might not be the only factor, but it is definatly one of the many factors. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

DO you know anybody that is affiliated with the Warren County program? DO you know the style offense they run or anything they are working on? Or are you basing your opinion off last years performance? You seem so sure, I hope you are right I really do.... I am not as sure as you are. 

Yes, and don't be scared waterboy. SOON!

Wc look good some big hits in that game! Line well improved going to be good game after seeing both DC and Wc now.

You've haven't "seen" DC. Scrimmages mean nothing, DC's starters have played sparsely. That 28-17 win versus Giles County sounds good in theory, but we all know the circumstances of that win. WC starters vs. GC jv and freshman for the most part.