Region 1 single a predictions

landerfan

The two Tennessee teams (Hampton and Happy Valley)...just looking at some stats on each of the schools, Hampton is 2A, which I assume would be equivalent to 1A in North Carolina. I've seen some jayvee groups here in North Carolina that could beat Hampton...

Happy Valley is a bit larger number-wise but they didn't have any standout athletes...they are well coached though.   

That  is a copy of his post. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two Tennessee teams (Hampton and Happy Valley)...just looking at some stats on each of the schools, Hampton is 2A, which I assume would be equivalent to 1A in North Carolina. I've seen some jayvee groups here in North Carolina that could beat Hampton...[/size]

Happy Valley is a bit larger number-wise but they didn't have any standout athletes...they are well coached though.   [/size]

Yep I read that on the NC preps site, that feller is a nut. What he don't know is,Mcdowell was playing against a bunch of our JV's when they were on offence in the last game. For the size school Mcdowell is,they are not very good at all. Ialso think our JV's beat theirs aboput 5 td's to none. WOW

That  is a copy of his post. [/size]

I just get tired of getting nutin but crap from most of the nc football  fans.. Im sure not all of em are that way but i hear it alot from some of em.
Even if we beat avery its all ways not because we are better just because they are wayyyyyyy down or some other excuse, and they all ways talk about how they would luv to play Hampton but cant get a game.  

I just get tired of getting nutin but crap from most of the nc football  fans.. Im sure not all of em are that way but i hear it alot from some of em.

Even if we beat avery its all ways not because we are better just because they are wayyyyyyy down or some other excuse, and they all ways talk about how they would luv to play Hampton but cant get a game.

I'd be the 1st to say that were not a finished product, but we beat Avery and HV, Lost to Mcdowell by one score on the very last play,we had a bunch of backups in.

The two Tennessee teams (Hampton and Happy Valley)...just looking at some stats on each of the schools, Hampton is 2A, which I assume would be equivalent to 1A in North Carolina. I've seen some jayvee groups here in North Carolina that could beat Hampton...

Happy Valley is a bit larger number-wise but they didn't have any standout athletes...they are well coached though.   

That  is a copy of his post. 

Happy Valley is a bit larger number-wise but they didn't have any standout athletes...they are well coached though.   [/size]

Yep I read that on the NC preps site, that feller is a nut. What he don't know is,Mcdowell was playing against a bunch of our JV's when they were on offence in the last game. For the size school Mcdowell is,they are not very good at all. Ialso think our JV's beat theirs aboput 5 td's to none. WOW

That  is a copy of his post. [/size]

Landerfan, his comments were a shot at our coach....Im sure much sleep will be lost...I've watched a bit of NC FB....Its nothing to be bragging about! I'd tell him to send em down here!

Calling him a nut is putting it lightly

NC is so far behind Tenn in all sports that they give players another senior year just  to catch up! :mrgreen:

Edited by uknoit2

I wouldn't say that about NC football.Asheville,Swain,and Murphy are really good in Western NC.When you go off the Mtn it's a different world.There is a lot of schools in NC that could play with or beat the big private schools in TN.One of the top rated RBs in the country that just committed to FSU is from NC and plays 1a ball.I believe you should say there is not many good teams in Western NC that could play with TN teams.

Landerfan, his comments were a shot at our coach....Im sure much sleep will be lost...I've watched a bit of NC FB....Its nothing to be bragging about! I'd tell him to send em down here!

Calling him a nut is putting it lightly

NC is so far behind Tenn in all sports that they give players another senior year just  to catch up! :mrgreen:

My oldest brother lives in Mcdowell co, they're coach lives right across the road from him. I'd say you are right about the shot at the coach thingy. Avery beat Mcdowell last season, Cloudland beat Avery and so on and so forth.