Region 1 single a predictions

landerfan

I wouldn't say that about NC football.Asheville,Swain,and Murphy are really good in Western NC.When you go off the Mtn it's a different world.There is a lot of schools in NC that could play with or beat the big private schools in TN.One of the top rated RBs in the country that just committed to FSU is from NC and plays 1a ball.I believe you should say there is not many good teams in Western NC that could play with TN teams.

I think we would have a good chance against Mcdowell and I'm fairly sure they are a bigger school than DB. Thats just SAD.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right about both states. Just not many schools in Western NC that can talk smack.Sept 12th will be a good measuring stick.Knox West plays Asheville at Asheville this year and I will be going to that game.West won last year but Asheville should be really good this.They got a transfer this year at RB.Jave Jones got offered by UNC as a SO. but got into some bad stuff.He is going to Asheville now and is trying to get his life in order.Knox West has Cottrell who is going to Georgia Tech can't wait to see this game.

I wouldn't say that about NC football.Asheville,Swain,and Murphy are really good in Western NC.When you go off the Mtn it's a different world.There is a lot of schools in NC that could play with or beat the big private schools in TN.One of the top rated RBs in the country that just committed to FSU is from NC and plays 1a ball.I believe you should say there is not many good teams in Western NC that could play with TN teams.

You're not doing your brother-in-law's new paper any favors by arguing with Carter Co boys on here LOL!

To be honest, Id say Pujo and l'fan feels as I do and couldn't care less what any school from NC, VA or even West Tenn thinks about us 'round here :thumb:

My oldest brother lives in Mcdowell co, they're coach lives right across the road from him. I'd say you are right about the shot at the coach thingy. Avery beat Mcdowell last season, Cloudland beat Avery and so on and so forth.

Yea, the comment about Hampton and the comment about HV being so well coached kinda exposed the idiot

You're not doing your brother-in-law's new paper any favors by arguing with Carter Co boys on here LOL!

To be honest, Id say Pujo and l'fan feels as I do and couldn't care less what any school from NC, VA or even West Tenn thinks about us 'round here :thumb:

I just like watching high school football no matter what state. I have learned there is more football out there then just the area you live in.

I just like watching high school football no matter what state. I have learned there is more football out there then just the area you live in.

Yep! Texas HS FB is something else! SC is also loaded with some real HS football...But it still doesn't compare to HS FB played in the mountains with small town pride.