Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

When they hired Ridge meadows wanted the job back and they didn't give it to him. There was also a college coach interested in the job but they went with the good ole boy system instead! As BarneySox said they bit their nose to spite their face. Lol but the point is WB could have a good coach if they made good decisions but they usually don't

That's because the admin doesn't make it a priority, so until they do it will be the same ol same ol there.

I really hope we don't think that Meadows is some "elite" coach! With an unlimited recruiting budget he still couldn't get it done!

During Meadows first year the WB freshman team went 1-9. That same freshman team ended up being the senior class that had the winningest season in WB school history. So yeah I would say he is a good coach. He also brought Alcoa out of their funk and won a state championship there.

That "elite" attitude they carry around and they have yet to do a dang thing!

You know why? Because a lot of that crowd are people formerly of the Farragut crowd I hate to say lol. Not to tick off any Farragut fans ( I am sure their are some good ones), but I have come into contact through the years with some snobby ones! I'd say we have a few ourselves too, but yeah.

You know why? Because a lot of that crowd are people formerly of the Farragut crowd I hate to say lol. Not to tick off any Farragut fans ( I am sure their are some good ones), but I have come into contact through the years with some snobby ones! I'd say we have a few ourselves too, but yeah.

Alcoa fans are the worst

Yes. IMO they are. Maryville fans used to be bad but they have calmed down a lot. I think they have gotten bored. I guess knowing you are going to win every single week will do that to you.

Yeah. I guess that goes along with the territory. As long as both teams are on top and nobody has shut them up then they will continue to talk. Can't really blame them although I would hope I would not be that way.

Yeah. I guess that goes along with the territory. As long as both teams are on top and nobody has shut them up then they will continue to talk. Can't really blame them although I would hope I would not be that way.

I used to hate Maryville with a passion. But now I can tolerate them and will even root for them sometimes. Especially if they are playing a team from 7AAA, I mean the SEC. Lol

I used to hate Maryville with a passion. But now I can tolerate them and will even root for them sometimes. Especially if they are playing a team from 7AAA, I mean the SEC. Lol

Lol I don't dislike Maryville and I do respect them, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want someone to knock them off their perch. I am tired of seeing them win it all the time. Not that I hate or dislike them, but I would just like more competitiveness and frankly just want to see other teams have a chance. They can't hep they're that good, though.

Lol I don't dislike Maryville and I do respect them, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want someone to knock them off their perch. I am tired of seeing them win it all the time. Not that I hate or dislike them, but I would just like more competitiveness and frankly just want to see other teams have a chance. They can't hep they're that good, though.

West fans are the worst!!!