Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

My impression of Oak Ridge is tough as nails D. The offensive line is well lets be honest putrid! Let Fadnek start! Tee needs more touches period!

Amen and amen. The D played better than I have seen an OR defense play in a looong time. How can our O line be that bad? I understand a lot of them didn't play a lot last year, but geez. I'm not sure if they could block me and I weigh 160 soaking wet. On a serious note I was very impressed with our D. It's going to have to keep us in a lot of games this year, unless our O improves a lot, which is possible. We hit Thomas hard. He is going to be sore tomorrow. Good game Farragut. On to Clinton.

Edited by SweetScience

Joe said after the game we only had 1 returning starter on the O line everyone else played sparingly last year and to just give em time. Works for me at least we're 1 and 0 starting this year. 

That prep radio thingy works real well up here in Lexington, Ky could hear my Cats!

Way to go guys!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL