Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

This game was over from the moment Farraguts QB was ruled out with an injury. Farragut played 3 quarterbacks one was a receiver. The offensive flow was gone and that's what happens when you lose a QB. The defense held up well to only give up 13 points . But to give the oak ridge people something to go off. With FHS starting QB in the game they win by 20. Oak Ridge will have a solid season but with the injurys farragut is sustaining early in the year they have a long road ahead.

I hope so. Unless we get a lot of injuries it's going to be really good. To shutout Farragut who put up almost 30 on DB last week is pretty impressive. Especially impressive being they had already had a game and had a week to work out kinks.

Edited by Letsbereal

This game was over from the moment Farraguts QB was ruled out with an injury. Farragut played 3 quarterbacks one was a receiver. The offensive flow was gone and that's what happens when you lose a QB. The defense held up well to only give up 13 points . But to give the oak ridge people something to go off. With FHS starting QB in the game they win by 20. Oak Ridge will have a solid season but with the injurys farragut is sustaining early in the year they have a long road ahead.

Okie Dokie.

LOL!

Defense apparently played lights out, gave up 2 FG's and that was it, OR's TD was a pick 6, was the Admirals D that good last night, or is OR strugling on offense? I look for OR to be clicking and tuff to deal with come playoff time

Defense apparently played lights out, gave up 2 FG's and that was it, OR's TD was a pick 6, was the Admirals D that good last night, or is OR strugling on offense? I look for OR to be clicking and tuff to deal with come playoff time

Little bit of both. Plus, you have to understand Farragut playing that first game gives them time to make adjustments with their defense after that week 0 game. Credit to them they played really good defense and they're a tough bunch, but our line just hasn't gelled yet. We showed some promising moments, but when we would get in their territory near the 30-35 we would stall. We had 1 pass I think to Dunbar--if he catches it it is 6 or very near the goal line. Tee had one go through his hands also in the EZ, but it was good coverage by the Farragut DB, also.

Farragut made some great adjustments with their secondary from the DB game to this game. I credit them. The issue with the Farragut QB not starting I just don't know. From my understanding from the DB fans he wasn't too impressive, so not sure it would've made THAT big of a difference.

SS, you know I like OR to make a run this year, so please dont take this the wron way, but from what I have hear is that the QB would not have had to make that big of a difference. In my opinion losing a key player is always grounds for a 1 score difference and had they been able to generate any offense at all and got 1TD than with the starter they may win the game because he also may not have theown a pick 6...Im not arguing, just trying to grasp my head around the game because I thought the OR offense would have scored at least twice. A startin QB being out being a 1TD difference is not that much of a shocking thought.

SS, you know I like OR to make a run this year, so please dont take this the wron way, but from what I have hear is that the QB would not have had to make that big of a difference. In my opinion losing a key player is always grounds for a 1 score difference and had they been able to generate any offense at all and got 1TD than with the starter they may win the game because he also may not have theown a pick 6...Im not arguing, just trying to grasp my head around the game because I thought the OR offense would have scored at least twice. A startin QB being out being a 1TD difference is not that much of a shocking thought.

I can agree with that. But, them winning by 20 is a stretch to say the least.