Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

Joe said after the game we only had 1 returning starter on the O line everyone else played sparingly last year and to just give em time. Works for me at least we're 1 and 0 starting this year. 

That prep radio thingy works real well up here in Lexington, Ky could hear my Cats!

Way to go guys!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Yeah we had some good drives Bounder we just couldn't sustain any and we still really have no identity on offense. I still think Higgins should've touched the ball more, but they went to him quite a bit though, but I would go even more. I would do swing passes to him, button hooks all night you name it. He had one that went through his hands in the EZ, but it was good coverage by the Farragut kid, but Tee just couldn't come down with it. And can you say Brandon Bonds has HUGE kahunas? That boy is a daredevil on them punt returns and he laid a huge lick on D, too. Middleton really helps our D out. He outplayed their D1 lineman tonight IMO. They ran away from him most of the night, which I don't blame 'em I would too lol

Great Win.Please tell me the only reason D.Middleton aint playing WR is bc he dont know the plays.He would be huge for Oak Ridges sorry offense.Also agree with we have to get Tee the ball.I would run the wildcat with him atleast 10 times a game.And how bout the kicker the MVP of the game.Watching Mia Central play Hoover Mia ran the same wildcat read over and over and went down the field all 2nd half.TEE would be great doin that.GO CATS HUGE WIN

Great Win.Please tell me the only reason D.Middleton aint playing WR is bc he dont know the plays.He would be huge for Oak Ridges sorry offense.Also agree with we have to get Tee the ball.I would run the wildcat with him atleast 10 times a game.And how bout the kicker the MVP of the game.Watching Mia Central play Hoover Mia ran the same wildcat read over and over and went down the field all 2nd half.TEE would be great doin that.GO CATS HUGE WIN

Glad they proved you wrong. lol

Very well. IMO honest opinion I thought he outplayed Gilliam the Farragut Wake Forrest signee.Darel's name was called a lot tonight.

Very well. IMO honest opinion I thought he outplayed Gilliam the Farragut Wake Forrest signee.Darel's name was called a lot tonight.

The Oak Ridge defense is going to be tough to deal with as the season goes on. OR will shut down Clinton.