Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

If what I've seen in practice this week is any indicator.  I think Gavin will start.  They are still alternating with the ones.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if they both play.

Yeah that wouldn't shock me either. Not sure if I like the whole rotating QB idea, though. But, whatever works. I just think having a set QB is more stabilizing for the team, but I never claimed to know much. You going to practice tonight?

I think they are still playing both because they might need one of them on defense.  I still believe that either one of those guys can get the job done though.  I think one runs a little better, and one throws a little better.  Really whoever plays has playmakers all around, they just have to distribute the ball and don't get us beat by throwing it to the other team.  We can win with either guy if they can do that.  But yeah, the key to this whole thing is the Oline.  If they can't slow down a pass rush, we may have to go with the better runner. 

I'm going by practice but I can't stay too long, junior has Karate. 

I think they are still playing both because they might need one of them on defense.  I still believe that either one of those guys can get the job done though.  I think one runs a little better, and one throws a little better.  Really whoever plays has playmakers all around, they just have to distribute the ball and don't get us beat by throwing it to the other team.  We can win with either guy if they can do that.  But yeah, the key to this whole thing is the Oline.  If they can't slow down a pass rush, we may have to go with the better runner. 

I'm going by practice but I can't stay too long, junior has Karate. 

Not sure I am understanding the Oline issues. I thought with Younger being back in control we would have that all but shored up, but doesn't look to be the case. Hopefully they will surprise us this Friday and come out guns a blazin'. What time does practice start? Will you be up on the hill?

If what I've seen in practice this week is any indicator. I think Gavin will start. They are still alternating with the ones. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they both play.

ORidgeKat... More than likely Gavin will be the starter Friday night but don't be surprised one bit when Logan comes in. Each have their strong points they bring to the game and both will be utilized to get the job done.

RWR !!!!

Edited by NuWildcat