Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

You guys are good, I was standing in the End Zone for quite a while until some of my other friends got there, then I went to stand with them. Thanks for the info about Middleton, it will be interesting to see if they use him like Powell did last year as their stand-up end. I will also be curious to see how they use him on offense. I know he is a hot head, to if Farragut can get in his head early, maybe we can make him a non-factor.

ADdude, I remember seeing you there. I was standing there in the endzone with my dad. Middleton is playing DE but he has a hand on the ground. Hasn't been on offense yet.

SS, Middleton was practicing yesterday.

Cats, Shawmain was back in pads practicing yesterday, Manookian was not dressed out but he will play Friday.

It was a good practice.

ADdude, I remember seeing you there. I was standing there in the endzone with my dad. Middleton is playing DE but he has a hand on the ground. Hasn't been on offense yet.

Cats, Shawmain was back in pads practicing yesterday, Manookian was not dressed out but he will play Friday.

It was a good practice.

Haha that was me then. Should be interesting to see if Farragut makes any adjustments for him. I would think they would want to put #79 Gilliam, the Wake Forest committ, on him to be sure they can block him. I hope to get back in town in time to swing by the Admirals practice, but that is still up in the air, will be by there for sure tomorrow.

The four guys that play d line for Farragut go 210, 210, 210 and 215 according to their roster on Farragutfootball.com. OR should be able to block those guys. I repeat, "should" be able to block those guys and create some running room. We will definitely have a speed advantage, our skill players versus FHS linebackers and secondary. Doesn't translate into a victory, but we should be able to do some good things offensively.

It was a good practice.

It was a good practice.

Thanks...wasn't sure how to spell Shawmain. That all sounds good.

Thank you for your dissertation! I am sure that the players on both sides had nothing to do with who won or lost! Typical armchair QB! Hopefully this week you can throw the game winner fella!

Actually wasn't impressed with either team but everyone was saying how bad he did.  Looking at the stats he had a pretty good night.  Must be a fan off the head coach since he did play at Fulton under Black.