Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

Maybe it was only one person that called for a blowout, after reading, but still I think that will turnout to be incorrect. Looks like it is coming down to the wire for construction, surely they will push through and have it completed.

I don't even care about the bleachers this week. Sit with us if you want to. I'm too worried about this game.to care about the bleachers any more.

Don't get me wrong,  Farragut is a good team and they are good up front for sure.  I'm just not willing to say they have a big advantage yet. This much is for sure,  we will have to play very well to win and like yourself, I haven't seen anything that makes me feel real good about it.  At the same time.  I'm not ready to say we are in big trouble, and I'm hopeful our guys are up to the challenge and play well enough to get it done.  We shall see

I went over and watch the OR scrimmage vs. South-Doyle the night before Farragut played in the Jamboree, and while I know it was a scrimmage, I wasn't that impressed with the Wildcats. That is what I am basing my prediction off of. I know that will have been 2 weeks ago this Friday night, so we will see. I know the Middleton kid can be a difference maker, so it will be interesting to see where he is playing. Anyone hear what position(s) he is playing and what number he is wearing?

I went over and watch the OR scrimmage vs. South-Doyle the night before Farragut played in the Jamboree, and while I know it was a scrimmage, I wasn't that impressed with the Wildcats. That is what I am basing my prediction off of. I know that will have been 2 weeks ago this Friday night, so we will see. I know the Middleton kid can be a difference maker, so it will be interesting to see where he is playing. Anyone hear what position(s) he is playing and what number he is wearing?

I hope you do base your opinion of us on what you saw at the SD scrimmage. As for Middleton, you'll see him when he steps on the field...You can't miss him !!!!

Edited by NuWildcat

Prayers for your family Bounder.

Gaddis is too smart to show everything we have in a scrimmage. Farragut's line may look like the Dallas Cowboys but it stops at the uniforms. It will be a tough game but Gaddis will have this team ready. We have to stop their running back and I think we will. All the money, fancy cars, and yachts wont help them Friday night. We are Oak Ridge! !!

Oak Ridge 31 Farragut 27.

Edited by ORWildcat1