Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

Supposedly Gaddis wants to renew it ASAP. That's his own words. DB and OR have had some awesome games through the years. Don't get much better than a series being tied 19-19 overall.

Good to know and hope it happens...had no idea the series was tied but that makes it even more special. Always remember when I was younger that the winner of that game usually faced Riverdale or Oakland...lots of historically great programs involved there

Good to know and hope it happens...had no idea the series was tied but that makes it even more special. Always remember when I was younger that the winner of that game usually faced Riverdale or Oakland...lots of historically great programs involved there

Yep. 19-19. Crazy haha. And you're right. Usually those four teams would meet in the Qtr's then play one another in the semi's. Hard to believe, but DB has only made the Semi's 3 times in their whole history and never made it to the finals.

Well actually MaMa bounder got a liver transplant last monday here in Lexington, Ky she's doing as well as can be expected. We will be here for about 6 weeks.

But those of you that as so inclined please pray for her and the donor and their family. Many Thanks

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder

Well actually MaMa bounder got a liver transplant last monday here in Lexington, Ky she's doing as well as can be expected. We will be here for about 6 weeks.

But those of you that as so inclined please pray for her and the donor and their family. Many Thanks

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Praying that she recovers quickly Papa. Thoughts and prayers be with your family. I pray the Lord gives yall peace and comfort.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

MaMa bounder is in my prayers Bounder.