Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

Farragut loss friday was lost by the coaches not the player's and not the QB.  This was the second game the QB has start in first was the Maryville game (because they didn't want the starter to get banged around) and this one last friday night.  Farragut should have gave it to the Tanner kid on 4th and 2 or just kicked a field goal.  That was the turning point in the game even thou the score was 27 to 16.  DB took the ball down the field and scored and got the two point conversion.  I thought the odjective was to ride your best player when you have a new QB I guess not.  Farragut is to soft on the defense side of the ball alot of watching and alot of arm tackling going on.  The DB's need to learn there coverages and get meaner back there.  The o-line needs to improve alot to need to get meaner and tougher upfront if Farragut wants to beat anybody they play not just Oak Ridge.  Be intersting to see now Farragut response this friday night at Oak Ridge and in that environment over there.  Gaddis will have his players and fans jacked up and ready to play.  Don't see Farragut winning this one either.  

Edited by rollnoles

Farragut loss friday was lost by the coaches not the player's and not the QB. This was the second game the QB has start in first was the Maryville game (because they didn't want the starter to get banged around) and this one last friday night. Farragut should have gave it to the Tanner kid on 4th and 2 or just kicked a field goal. That was the turning point in the game even thou the score was 27 to 16. DB took the ball down the field and scored and got the two point conversion. I thought the odjective was to ride your best player when you have a new QB I guess not. Farragut is to soft on the defense side of the ball alot of watching and alot of arm tackling going on. The DB's need to learn there coverages and get meaner back there. The o-line needs to improve alot to need to get meaner and tougher upfront if Farragut wants to beat anybody they play not just Oak Ridge. Be intersting to see now Farragut response this friday night at Oak Ridge and in that environment over there. Gaddis will have his players and fans jacked up and ready to play. Don't see Farragut winning this one either.

Thank you for your dissertation! I am sure that the players on both sides had nothing to do with who won or lost! Typical armchair QB! Hopefully this week you can throw the game winner fella!

Thank you for your dissertation! I am sure that the players on both sides had nothing to do with who won or lost! Typical armchair QB! Hopefully this week you can throw the game winner fella!

LOL that's funny. I just talked to a guy who is really in the know about the OR football. He said that Gaddis definitely hasn't been happy with our preseason(which isn't surprising), but hopes it was just an aberration. I guess it will all come to fruition Friday night. Do or die time either way.

LOL that's funny. I just talked to a guy who is really in the know about the OR football. He said that Gaddis definitely hasn't been happy with our preseason(which isn't surprising), but hopes it was just an aberration. I guess it will all come to fruition Friday night. Do or die time either way.

Just remember that I said it first, OR wins the district and makes a deep run as long as you don't IMPLODE.

Someone in the know...who might that be? Someone REALLY in the know or someone trying to be a big shot? How was practice today? I didn't get there

Me too but even your guy in the know couldn't tell us about tomorrow's practice yet...or is he THAT in the know?

Well, I didn't bother to answer. Actually I messaged him because I heard a rumor that Middleton got suspended. Who knows where it cam from, but I asked him and he said it was false info according to Coach G. I had to find out somehow, so that's why I messaged this guy.