Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

I've got Oak Ridge 35 Farragut 17...I really think this series swings the Wildcats way for the next few years...Good Luck this season and I'm looking forward to a trip to Blankenship Field for the 3rd Round of the playoffs.

Don't count ya chickens before they hatch on that 3rd round prediction

Not hardly any Farragut fans on here, so no I haven't...But, I have talked to DB fans who weren't impressed with DB lol

Speaking of DB when are Oak Ridge and them going to renew that rivalry? For awhile there it seemed like you played twice a year...I know the classifications changed but would still love to see you guys play again

Speaking of DB when are Oak Ridge and them going to renew that rivalry? For awhile there it seemed like you played twice a year...I know the classifications changed but would still love to see you guys play again

Supposedly Gaddis wants to renew it ASAP. That's his own words. DB and OR have had some awesome games through the years. Don't get much better than a series being tied 19-19 overall.