Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

I hate to say this but Farragut looks to have a better team than we have. And with a game under their belt, I think our challenge is formidable.  I'm not saying we can't win but I'm saying I think they're the better team.  They seem better up front for sure. I hope our guys play better than we scrimmaged. I didn't get to see them in scrimmages so I guess it's hard to figure I guess.

I hate to say this but Farragut looks to have a better team than we have. And with a game under their belt, I think our challenge is formidable.  I'm not saying we can't win but I'm saying I think they're the better team.  They seem better up front for sure. I hope our guys play better than we scrimmaged. I didn't get to see them in scrimmages so I guess it's hard to figure I guess.

I think OR will have a good team. 7-3 is a very good possibility and the improvement continues

I was not there, but from the sounds of it AC ran the ball pretty good against Farragut, I know that Scrimmages and Jamborees you take with a grain of salt, but AC did not play Fox or Phillips and aparrently doubled the admirals yardage and should have scored twice on them...like I said I was not there but that is what I was told...if true I think OR can have a good night on the ground.

I really don't see 3 games Oak Ridge could lose this year.

Farragut, Clinton, Campbell County, Central, Anderson County.  I know you'll say Clinton can't but anytime you have a great QB it could happen. Central has the athletes to beat anybody. Farragut, Campbell County, and Anderson County can definitely beat us.