Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

How does Oak Ridge look in scrimmages.

Honestly OR looked very mediocre, but I take it with a grain of salt. Some teams that looked good in scrimmages got drilled tonight. Can't never take much away from srimmages IMO. I went to hteir scrimmahe against SD and SD handled them pretty good.

Edited by SaulakaPaul

I too believe Farragut gets the win here. I don't know why OR doesn't get a game in before this game? I would say Farragut got more out of this loss than a CC team got out of a 54-7 win at CGAP? As good a talent as OR has, that one game under the belt would be huge. An early win also kinda sets the tone for what u want to do for the season. I'm not saying go schedule Cosby, but a quality program that will make you play hard and coach hard. Just MO tho.

I too believe Farragut gets the win here. I don't know why OR doesn't get a game in before this game? I would say Farragut got more out of this loss than a CC team got out of a 54-7 win at CGAP? As good a talent as OR has, that one game under the belt would be huge. An early win also kinda sets the tone for what u want to do for the season. I'm not saying go schedule Cosby, but a quality program that will make you play hard and coach hard. Just MO tho.

You may be right but we can't do a da## thing about that now. We need to just get ready and stop using that excuse. That's old news. I attended the Farragut game and I believe we have our hands full whether we played them last night or next week.

Well guys i dont know much about oak ridge i do know farragut always gives db all they want!! I think db is better than the yellow flags they saw tonight and at times when db scored they scored and ran down field with ease.. but we have a great field goal kicker aswell and based on his points if he had missed we would have lost !! db d started playing in 4th and offeense scored fast ..i dont know if faragut guys got tired , who knows, But all i can say is "farragut will fight Hard all 4 quaters" so oak ridge u better be ready to fight too!" Good luck to both

I have been following Oak Ridge football for over 30 years and I have never seen them play as sloppy as they did during the first half of this ball game last year. Farragut is the real deal and Oak Ridge better be more prepared this year than they were last year or this will be a blow out. First we have to stop the run. Second our offense can't make the mistakes it made last year. I'm looking forward to the big pep rally tonight, we're going to need it. Go Wildcats!!