Heritage and Lenoir City

Governm

Whut abowt ole Brian Mason....???...... :popcorneater:

Stars,

For whatever reason, my sophomore year of high school Brian Mason decided to pop in on the football team at Friendsville one afternoon.  He and J.D. Satterfield proceeded to have one of the greatest high school fights I've ever witnessed.  I would never have wanted to mess with either of those two!

And while we're on the topic of Heritage greats, we can't forget "Ug" ...

• Upvote 1

Stars,

For whatever reason, my sophomore year of high school Brian Mason decided to pop in on the football team at Friendsville one afternoon.  He and J.D. Satterfield proceeded to have one of the greatest high school fights I've ever witnessed.  I would never have wanted to mess with either of those two!

And while we're on the topic of Heritage greats, we can't forget "Ug" ...

Gov-Man.....Ole J.D. wuz a tuff 'un......He ort two bein' inn a lot ov hall ov fames.......Startin' wif Fairview (when'st thay wuz cawled Painthurs enstead ov tha Raydurs)......He wuz a lott like Danny Ray.....Hit wood taik 3 orr 4 two tackull thait big ole rascull....J.D and Mutt Baldwin were 2 ov tha hardest 'uns two tackull baik inn tham daze...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Gov-Man.....Ole J.D. wuz a tuff 'un......He ort two bein' inn a lot ov hall ov fames.......Startin' wif Fairview (when'st that wuz cawled Painthurs enstead ov tha Raydurs)......He wuz a lott like Danny Ray.....Hit wood taik 3 orr 4 two tackull thait big ole rascull....J.D and Mutt Baldwin were 2 ov tha hardest 'uns two tackull baik inn tham daze...... :popcorneater:

Stars,

I know that J.D. went on to be one of the best players Friendsville ever had.  Did the Baldwin guy go on to play in high school or beyond?

Stars,

I know that J.D. went on to be one of the best players Friendsville ever had.  Did the Baldwin guy go on to play in high school or beyond?

10-4 Gov-Man.......Mutt wuz a Lan-Neer legund.....(steal iz).... Even tho eye thaink tha Whitehead feller got most ov tha pub inn tham yeers Mutt wuz thair..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

• 10 months later...