Week 0 - Smith Co @ Alcoa

hitme

Why? Your not going through any 3a teams that are even remotely on your level to win that gold...meaningless...let Alcoa have the 3a gold now..The number 2,3 and 4 teams will be the ones who fell just short. My point is: a cakewalk championship is still a championship no matter how you got it. Go beat Ensworth or somebody like that every year, which you already do in the BC Bowl by beating Goodpasture or CPA, then come back and tell me how great thou art and well talk. Until then the rest of us will take our average joes and enjoy some actual competition this season.. congrats to Alcoa for winning the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (and so on) state championships.

Phixed! :)

Your an idiot. Plain and simple. You allow someone to get to you like that on a high school football chat room. That's FUNNY. We bull crap each other on here, but that's as far as it goes. You just called someone out for goosing you about high school football. You are a goon arent you?

Hate to admit it, but you made some sense this time. Its just a high school football board. Plain and simple, they love to talk the shht, but can't handle it talked back to them.

Why? Your not going through any 3a teams that are even remotely on your level to win that gold...meaningless...let Alcoa have the 3a gold now..The number 2,3 and 4 teams will be the ones who really had to go through some stuff to get there.. My point is: a cakewalk championship means squat when you really look at it. Go beat Ensworth or somebody like that every year, then come back and tell me how great thou art and well talk. Until then the rest of us will take our average joes and enjoy some actual good competition this season.. congrats to Alcoa for winning the 2014 state championship.

Below average joes! Lol

The goons are not as tough as they act on here. One goon does the radio or used to in 08 and 09 seasons. He is really a good guy and really good at getting people going. Him and a SC guy used to get on here and post pictures of the lucky charms guy and say it was me haha! Don't let them get to you people...needless to say they are good at throwing the bait out there and having people bite all the time. I mean they used to eat lunch with the CAKe fans on gameday and probably still do hahah

yall don't care if a poor o guy from smith county comes and watches a game up there do ya?...I wont bring any postal workers or upperwoman fans with me.

That Upperwoman fan was kinda hot until she opened that sandwich catcher in the fourth quarter and F5SS gave her a verbal frisking. That was the highlight of the night, other than putting up 3/4th a hundy on the skeeters.