Chattanooga Central vs. Franklin County

Well I'll go ahead a step out on that limb, after seeing both teams play tonight Central beats Franklin by 2 tds. The defense played as I expected really well. The question still remains on the secondary, our best pass defense is to do what we did tonight and be in their backfield all night! And I'm with you cat on being shocked by the offense we never had any big play but I don't think scout ever got touch! Good job players and coaches keep shocking everybody!!

Franklins back field looked pretty athletic. After scrimmaging Soddy and kind of getting a feel for what they do, I will not put the curse on us and say we will win! I really like our chances to finally win a home game next Friday night! Really like the progression I have seen in the whole team this far. Have to keep the business like approach and stay hungry. Go Pounders.

If Franklin strictly runs the ball against our aggressive d, I really like our chances. They will have to throw the ball some to keep our secondary honest. Their QB is athletic and will tuck it and get up field. Our DE and OLB will have to watch for him and stay disciplined looking for the reverse they showed last night. Braswell will have them ready. The Offense will have to take care of the ball and put it in the end zone. Friday should be an electric time on the hill! Go Pounders!

If Franklin strictly runs the ball against our aggressive d, I really like our chances. They will have to throw the ball some to keep our secondary honest. Their QB is athletic and will tuck it and get up field. Our DE and OLB will have to watch for him and stay disciplined looking for the reverse they showed last night. Braswell will have them ready. The Offense will have to take care of the ball and put it in the end zone. Friday should be an electric time on the hill! Go Pounders!

Love this guys excitement