10aa

FBfan26

Pretty sure I never said I was a coach at the high school level. I'm a fan of middle tn high school football. I'm a fan of some of the metro teams. I'm a metro alum. Pretty sure that's more than enough info about me.

How bout them mustangs. Never saw that one coming. Guess it wasn't a cakewalk like some said PC would walk through the district.

Still undefeated in 10AA tho

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I never said I was a coach at the high school level. I'm a fan of middle tn high school football. I'm a fan of some of the metro teams. I'm a metro alum. Pretty sure that's more than enough info about me.

How bout them mustangs. Never saw that one coming. Guess it wasn't a cakewalk like some said PC would walk through the district.

If you ask my LA has the biggest O Line in Metro..maybe top 3 in Tn. Them boys where HUGE. Hats of to them we could stop them but it came down to the last play. They left us to much time but i must say. Wilson needs to get the D# together!! Its starting to stink Edited by FBfan26

PC won't be able to win a championship giving up that many points. Although they could get to the championship game on the strength of their offense. 

I see East Nashville finally gave up some points. Their schedule is going to start getting a little more challenging. In fact, I think everyone schedule in the district will get a little harder. With the sole exception of Whites Creek, I think that any team in the district is capable of beating any other team in the district under an off night/great night scenario.

PC won't be able to win a championship giving up that many points. Although they could get to the championship game on the strength of their offense. 

I see East Nashville finally gave up some points. Their schedule is going to start getting a little more challenging. In fact, I think everyone schedule in the district will get a little harder. With the sole exception of Whites Creek, I think that any team in the district is capable of beating any other team in the district under an off night/great night scenario.

The score on here was wrong. East won 41-0. Still no points scored on them.

95 points allowed in two games PC?

Yeah that's alot of points but they find a way to win. But also look at who put the points up! MBA who just beat BA and Lipscomb who has a better team than I aspected. So shutouts yeah it looks good on paper but when u getting tested can u come up with the win. But don't get me wrong 95 points is unacceptable at PC.

I agree with ur PC post

Yeah that's alot of points but they find a way to win. But also look at who put the points up! MBA who just beat BA and Lipscomb who has a better team than I aspected. So shutouts yeah it looks good on paper but when u getting tested can u come up with the win. But don't get me wrong 95 points is unacceptable at PC.

Everyone knows PC can score the ball, but can they get stops. Doesn't look promising in these last two games.