MC Tigers vs TC Yeller Jackets

Tushhog72

Everybody knows TC will be dangerous but I really am ready to see what these Macon county Tigers can do. I think they will bring better game than what everybody thinks. No doubt TC wins this game big though. The new QB for MC should be exciting to watch to see how he reacts as a freshman playing in a big and hostile crowd at the CreekBank

Everybody knows TC will be dangerous but I really am ready to see what these Macon county Tigers can do. I think they will bring better game than what everybody thinks. No doubt TC wins this game big though. The new QB for MC should be exciting to watch to see how he reacts as a freshman playing in a big and hostile crowd at the CreekBank

If nothing don't happen in a couple of years the freshman will be something to watch.

Never been to a game at the CreekBank. Ready for the atmosphere.

Nothing like The Creekbank on Friday nights! The heat concerns me a little. I know our boys are in great shape but still... Not sure how much MC platoons this yr. I know the heat was a factor against Sycamore last yr. TC wins comfortably I do believe...tough for a frosh QB to start his high school career on The Creekbank!