8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

So far I've seen Dekalb, Cannon, Macon, and Smith play. Of those 4 teams Cannon looked the best with a lot of scoring threats. Macon was the next best of the 4. Cannon should be able to beat them, but if Macon is shooting well they could pull off the upset. Smith looks quite a bit better than last year, but still not ready to make any huge gains in the District... Dekalb looked the weakest of the 4. Their size should help them compete with Smith, but I think Smith is the better team and they are playing hard for their new coach.

When did you see these teams play? Kinda hard to judge till all the football players get back to full playing time.

Still take LA, 4 returning all district players. Those 4 don't even include Hollars, Quals, or Hayes. Those three would start for most of the other district 8aa teams and not in the top 4 players for LA. With depth, an inside game, and and out side game....I look for LA to be as good or better than 2012 when they went to final 4 in the state in AA.

Still take LA, 4 returning all district players. Those 4 don't even include Hollars, Quals, or Hayes. Those three would start for most of the other district 8aa teams and not in the top 4 players for LA. With depth, an inside game, and and out side game....I look for LA to be as good or better than 2012 when they went to final 4 in the state in AA.

Biggest advantage this LA team would have over the 2012 is depth. The 2012 team was just about 7 deep. They were hanging with CPA until they were too gassed. This team will definetly have Millers options to play however he wants. Figuring out the right combinations will be a task. Interesting though!

So far I've seen Dekalb, Cannon, Macon, and Smith play. Of those 4 teams Cannon looked the best with a lot of scoring threats. Macon was the next best of the 4. Cannon should be able to beat them, but if Macon is shooting well they could pull off the upset. Smith looks quite a bit better than last year, but still not ready to make any huge gains in the District... Dekalb looked the weakest of the 4. Their size should help them compete with Smith, but I think Smith is the better team and they are playing hard for their new coach.

DC is missing two starting guards to injury as well. Hope they get back soon but who knows.