8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

I agree. they need to pull away and close out these games. I do like the fact that each game different players are able to contribute. seemed gordonansville was intent on shutting down the guards so the bigs down low carried the load. . . decent balance

Edited by prb220

Wbryguy, u probably have seen most district teams. I've only seen Dekalb. How would u rate the district.

I've only seen cannon and a little bit of Dekalb at our play day. Only base my two cents off of what I seen last year vs what teams have lost. I do now off what is returning Macon and LA are to be feared.

On Dekalb, high scoring and points against in warren and now Gordonsville game. No D? Excellent O? What's the story on those.

Our D isn't bad at all if we stay committed. Tonight's case was more of them hitting just about everything they threw up after the half. Including that 3/4 court bomb at the end of the third. Honestly our D and the way we hustle are strengths imo.

They guys are still learning to keep it sustained for that last quarter is all.

• Upvote 1