South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

This is another tough one. This is a very important game for SP. If we can find a way to beat Hixson then they will be 2-1 going into a hostile environment at Sequatchie County week 3. This is an important game for confidence. Hixson will have more athletes and be bigger overall. It's going to take heart and preparation to win this week. Focus on assignments and prepare to the best of your abilities this week.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there so I really don't know. From what I've heard, Coalfields number 1 and number 2 rb's got hurt so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. I'm sure Basin is improved. They have 8 returning starters on both sides of the ball. Another factor to last years game and much of the beginning of last season is basin was playing FOUR different QB's once they settled on one last season they started improving and this year they aren't running as much of the spread, if any. That is what I've got from others. I haven't been to any games or scrimmages though. And I heard coalfield, other than the Tennessee commit, is pretty young.

I would like to see coalfield at Sp this year. That's one team everyone I've came in contact with across the state hates.. in every sport.

What kind of mess is this? You are going to make that Stewart boy real mad. He is going to play in the sec for that Jones man. I garuntee you that Moore man does not have a boy that can knock a hole where this Stewart boy lines up and you are making him real mad. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? You are going to make that Stewart boy real mad. He is going to play in the sec for that Jones man. I garuntee you that Moore man does not have a boy that can knock a hole where this Stewart boy lines up and you are making him real mad. You think im joking but im not.

How did they block him last year?