South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

Cartoon characters, study your Murphy fair book, and watch these kids in Orange and black surprise everyone

BM, Old Pirate says this Pirate team has yet to have any real head hunters show up. Theys got a lot of youngons looking like theys trying to dose doe swing your partner. Tackling technique is lacking, blocking is poor, no true receivers have emerged, kicking is sub par. SP folkes is jest been spoiled, OP ain't saying there ain't potential, but potential is nothing until full potential has been met. Injuries will leave the Pirates to struggle with depth at the lowest level in decades. Hey, but all ain't doom and gloom, the valley and the East is also weak to years past. SP has their hands full with the Wildcats speed and have to play team ball to come out on top of this feud. Edited by OLD PIRATE

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cartoon characters, study your Murphy fair book, and watch these kids in Orange and black surprise everyone

Cartoon character?  What kind of mess is that?  Can you not see my photo?  I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he said that Duff man might pass some.  His passer is only 5'11.  That Moore man better make our line and tacklers do some jumping jacks this week so they can jump real high?  Beerboy, let me ask you a question.  Are you even old enough to buy beer?  I bet you could not even get into Ronnies red eye?   If you could you should come by and we can look at my Murphy Fair book and see what his pole looks like this week.  Let me ask you another question.  Have you seen my show that powerp makes?  It is the Roy Dillard show?  I garuntee you I have never seen the beerman show?  You think im joking but im not.

Looks like this thing between Beerman and Roy is heating up.  A little dose of years gone by old time Coacht banter. 

So, two starters are definitely out for SP in the Hixson game?  I was not impressed with the SP JV effort in the jamboree.  I don't think this team can afford to play any team, especially a larger team like Hixson, with two starters out.  Hoping for a Pirate win but I just see a difficult time in getting one with the team not at full strength.  It won't surprise me one bit to see Hixson come straight at SP similiar to what Bell did. 

Hope the two starters out is just rumor.  At full strength SP chances increase significantly.  Good luck.

The beerman is plenty old enough to buy beer, funny most of the folks on here knows who the beerman is and no one knows who Roy Dillard is... either way, I don't care who you are.

And the only person in Ronnie red eye every day is jaws..

Jaws? Are you talking about that gargantuan of a man Jaws that played in Happy Gilmore? You two simmer down in here. SP is trying to get focused and prepared for another tough football game in two days.

I think ambassador and I are on the same page about this years team. Talent level is similar to that of 2004 season where there was some talent but as a whole it's not there. Are there some good ball players this year? Yes. Is it the level of what fans expect? No. I am as die hard SP as anybody, but I try to be realistic. Hixson has a big, experienced line. They will run the ball straight at us with 4-5 different backs coming in and out the whole game. Typically, we do not do to well with those who pound it straight at us. But, that is why games are not played on paper. Hopefully, the Pirates will come away with a "W" Friday night. Go Pirates.

I have a feeling that next season I will be having a similar conversation about my Tornadoes like you guys are having here. But for the moment I'm gonna enjoy what we have. If we are fortunate enough to get back to Cookeville it just won't be the same if the Pirates are not there. Come on guys. Get r done.