South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

How did they block him last year?

Let me ask you a question. Have you and that beerman man been hanging out together? That sounds like something he would day. Murphy told me that Jones man have him a workout to do since we played them and he has got real strong. I garuntee you our blockers cannot knock a hole where this Stewart boy is. We dont have any boys playing in the sec. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Pittsburg took one to the nose last week. News travels fast. Talent isnt there like it has been. Minimum 4 loss season is the bad news. Good news is Coalfield is not very good and they lost their skill guys. Pirates may not be good either but they will be good enough against a very weak east this year in 1A. Enjoy the table scrapes while you can and good luck this season. Trousdale will be back next year ready to lay claim to the beast in the east. Im just keeping it real

Oh and this week likely wont get better. Hixson has the horses to give you guys fits again. Gotta try to go for split in games against Sequatche, Marion, Boyd and Polk. 6-4 won't be bad but 4-6 might. Keep the jolly roger happy and you will survive. Easy said than done with you guys I know. You guys get alot of respect and attention for a 1A school. Oh and lay off those coaches. Lol I've been to a few games and those guys take a verbal pounding from some of your fans. Almost as bad as Kentucky basketball or Alabama football fans. Keep feeding the monster. Good luck again from a outsider. Im just keeping it real

SP needs to worry about Hixson right now, Roy. Coalfield and others are only a distant thought right now. If we don't improve we won't have to worry about seeing that big ole boy up at Coalfield!

Im not worried about that Henry mans team right now but that durn beerman is going to make that Stewart boy tell mad by talking about him. I garuntee you that Moore man might have to stick that body guard out there to block him. He blocked that Beck man from getting to Grider that night. You think im joking but im not.

South Pittsburg took one to the nose last week. News travels fast. Talent isnt there like it has been. Minimum 4 loss season is the bad news. Good news is Coalfield is not very good and they lost their skill guys. Pirates may not be good either but they will be good enough against a very weak east this year in 1A. Enjoy the table scrapes while you can and good luck this season. Trousdale will be back next year ready to lay claim to the beast in the east. Im just keeping it real

Let TC worry about their own problems this year.  They are still licking their wound from the Ditch getting drained by those Macon Bacon boys.

RLH, you are testy, testy after Friday aren't you? Lol. Don't worry, I am too. Hopefully we rebound and find an upset vs Hixson.

I wasn't surprised by the Bell County outcome.  I think they are the best team on the regular season schedule. There are several good ones left on there.