Week 0: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Bigtime.......if you don't shut up, someone is going to think your Robert Neyland himself!!! :huh:  If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were standing right beside UT's Game Maxims!  When ain't the Bulldogs tough....and for that matter Rockwood too.  Best way to sharpen iron is put it to the heat.  As long as the kids remain confident.....they going to be just fine from having played these two early.

Kazzy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this game be streamed anywhere?  I'll be stuck at the office for some end of month stuff.  I'd like to check in on this game time to time. Good luck to both teams.

http://hive105.com/ but it may not be live since Scott/Oneida split the air time ontheir station and Oneida's first game was broadcasted first, if so it will follow right after Scott vs Cumberland Co. Or maybe http://www.wbej.com/cms/ but I have no clue how many teams they cover.

Pujo noticed Jerry got player of the week on cartercountysports   grats!

Thanks for the info Landerfan, I'll have to take a peek. He'll be happy. He was worried to death that be wouldn't get back to near 100 percent by this season. Worked his butt off at the rehab and in the weightroom. I'm a firm believer that God rewards hard work and determination. Very proud of both my boys.

Just noticed on the johnson city press online site he was a player of the week there also.

I saw that this morning.I'm sure its a hugh honor for him but we had SEVERAL kids who played extremely welll the other night. Its pretty hard to have alot of success without 10 other kids playing their hearts out. Our win was a TOTAL team effort. Hope we have another good preformance this week. Oneida will be tall order.

Didnt see the game but from the articles and stat sheets it sounds like hes pretty much there :)

Looks just like he did before the injury,only difference is he's bigger and stronger than a year ago. Actually 3 of our skill players are about 20 pounds heavier than they were a year ago, They were really small for varsity players last season.