Westmoreland @ Macon County

tnchad1980

There was no "butt whooping" tonight at all. Despite the refs being absolutely awful, Macon beat theirselves. You can't expect to win with 3 fumbles and a dropped pass in the end zone. I believe Macon's number 15 at qb has rushed for 6 TD's and threw for 1 in the last two weeks and the Westmoreland students want to call him overrated? That doesn't add up to me. 

West 34 MC 21

Both teams very even in talent just two mistakes cost MC the game, neither team played their best game tonight but thats high school football. Suspect officiating from a sideline ref who completely swallowed his whistle numerous times when the penalty was blatant. 15 in blue was the best player on the field on either side, will be great to see how good he can become if he stays healthy. However, Westmoreland capitalized on MC's two key fumbles and won the game. Congrats to them, 48 is a downhill runner and gave MC fits all night.

I'm sorry to tell you buddy, but the best player on the field was standing in street clothes on the eagle sideline out with an injury and we still whipped yalls butt. The reffing was terrible on both sides as well. Macon never received a

holding penalty all night though worthy of many.

I'm sorry to tell you buddy, but the best player on the field was standing in street clothes on the eagle sideline out with an injury and we still whipped yalls butt. The reffing was terrible on both sides as well. Macon never received a

you don't even understand the difference between "sideline" and "field" do you?

you could say that, but it just shows, yet again, that you don't know what you're talking about. both teams were very evenly matched. breaks of the game went westy's way and that tipped the scales.

You can't bring logic into the picture when you're talking to the most delusional person in Sumner County.

Westmoreland very easily could have Put another score on the board at the end and the dropped Td pass eventually turned into a Td anyway so you could say Westmoreland was about 3 tds better.

Again, 15 in blue was the best player on the field last night. If last night's game showed you Westmoreland is 3 TD's better than MC, then your fan goggles have thicker lenses than those the sideline referee wore.