Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

I wonder if Alcoa still plays Maryville when they go to 2A and 6A? Seems less ideal but then again Alcoa is trying to go bigger with their new school so who knows what class they choose. Whats plans for you Tornadoes? I'm sure some are in the know. Would hate to see this rivalry stop. Best in state and its not even close. Im just keeping it real.

We're gonna play Maryville every year no matter what happens. That's a promise.

Reb, I'm cool...however, there was a fan of the Red Rebels (whose T handle I won't mention) who (back in the day) labeled a few Alcoa players, namely D. Lindsay and B. Warren as thugs. My position was that it was inappropriate and childish for adults to call high school kids names. BTW, I cheer for Maryville every week, but this one-that is all  :thumb:

OK....think I know who it was. I too cheer for Alcoa when not facing the Red and Black. I always pull for a few of the Alcoa players since I coached them in youth football.

you coming to the game?

Blade...coming to a game? hahah. Blade played a very little for the Ridge about 20 years ago. Apparently he was too short to see over the line, and everybody else..so I was told. A little short mans syndrome shows up from time to time but most of his time is spent trying to stir the pot. He still can run, though. Just ask Greyrider how those little stumpy legs can caring him. Grey was trying to have a (Hart to heart) with him but he kept trying to impress Grey with how fast he could run.

Blade....the Hart to heart is not a misspell.