McMinn Central @ Boyd Buchanan

reaction

How many players does BB lose after the 2014 season?

The Bucs are much improved this year, but 2015 is when they could be really good. This year the seniors are 1 OL, 2 WR, 1 RB on offense and 2 DL, 1 LB and 1 DB on defense so Reaction was right with the comment about 3-4 starters. 7 seniors on the team and only 5 play any snaps at all.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bucs are much improved this year, but 2015 is when they could be really good. This year the seniors are 1 OL, 2 WR, 1 RB on offense and 2 DL, 1 LB and 1 DB on defense so Reaction was right with the comment about 3-4 starters. 7 seniors on the team and only 5 play any snaps at all.

McMinn Central starts a lot of seniors who have several years of experience. And Central is an AA team. I think the Chargers should win this one.

BB could possibly make a long run in the 2015 Playoffs

I know you lost the QB, what about O line?

Boyd has MUCH improved on defense this year compared to last and the offense is better too. How much better? IDK but they have more (older) weapons to throw to. I think they will be fine. Just gotta take a game at a time with this schedule.

Defense is night and day at this point of the season compared to last year.  I think our offense will continue to get better. Cooper seems to have a very strong arm and we have 2 big receivers that can go up and get it.  By the end of the season watch out, I wouldn't want us in the play offs.