McMinn Central @ Boyd Buchanan

reaction

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND yes, South Pittsburg and Copper Basin is is very doubtful my friend. Take a look at Hudl film thats out there. Neither has much offensively this year. Boyd defense is solid. Im just keeping it real

Can't overlook CB they gave a good Coalfield team all they wanted. I think CB is much improved and will be a 7-3 team this season.

Edited by BigDave1967

CB best chance at beating Boyd was last year. Coalfield was much better last year and they still were not very good. Early whispers say Coalfield is YOUNG and soft outside TN signee. Throw in they lost both their horses to run and it wont be pretty but hey they play in the east in 1A which maybe the worst its ever been so you never know. Still dont see CB or SP beating Bucs this year. Neither has firepower that a school like Red Bank has and they should've won that one. Im just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

The Cougars are headed to the Playoffs,Reaction B)  ;)

They may be, but they won't beat the Bucs on the way. Last year was  the chance teams had in the district to knock the Bucs off. I just cannot see them beating us. Then again, I didn't see Macon Co. beating TC either haha. 

Edited by reaction

How many players does BB lose after the 2014 season?

Lose 6 that play.  Fortunately, backups in the positions they lose are strong, minus a big running back like #3.  Both offense and defense will be as good or better next year.. but this is this year.  Looking at previous threads, no way anyone in District beats Boyd this year.