Grace Christian hosts Kingston.

Raven52

The kid that hurt his neck? Heard he recovered well, just no more football.

To my knowledge no significant neck injuries thank The Lord. Also no career ending injuries I'm aware of from last year either, someone may have been mistaken.

I will follow up to make sure I'm not wrong on this & I'll get back with you.

Edited by crow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my knowledge no significant neck injuries thank The Lord. Also no career ending injuries I'm aware of from last year either, someone may have been mistaken.

He fractured something in his neck.. not sure. Just did it in the spot where, if you're gonna do it, that's where it needs to be. Didn't cause any severe damage.

I'm pretty sure hes speaking of the Kingston kid from last year that got hurt.

He fractured something in his neck.. not sure. Just did it in the spot where, if you're gonna do it, that's where it needs to be. Didn't cause any severe damage.

Sorry guys, I thought Raven was asking about a player from Oneida that got injured at their place in round 2 last year. Again my apologies.

The bottom line for Kingston is you can't turn the ball over against a good team and win. Two turnovers inside the GCA 25 and then the Pick 6 at the end sealed the deal. All-in-all a good start for the Jackets.

I agree Goose, great start to 2014 for the Jackets. One thing I saw tonight was a swagger and fire in Kingston. They will win several games this year. As far as turning it over inside GCA's 25, both were 4th down attempts and both were fumbled snaps. Credit goes to Coach Minga and staff on giving up a stingy 3.5 pt's per game. It was a very hard fought game on both sides and I'm sure there are a bunch of very tired kids tonight. Best of luck to RCHS this year.