Big Games in Memphis - Week 1 Games

kwc

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GARCIAD, I have always respected the Millington program year in and year out . You know me Millington has always been a part of my family and will always will be from anywhere to you playing there to Justin and Brandon playing there as well. Yalls teams was the best to watch and the past 14 years have been fun as well . Good luck fri night .

Man ain't nothing but love from out here from me... I got respect for all programs... I got ties to almost every football program in the city... I especially got a special tie to my guys Mcfarron and Nesbit over at Bartlett... And Sutton at Ridgeway... Spann at Woodale... Coach Hampton... It's all love from me, never would I bash any program for the lack of signees... That's not me... But good luck to all the teams in the surrounding area... I don't do the pick'em KWC because I coach... But I'm on here every week to see what's up with the latest in the Shelby metro area

Whitehaven vs Central game is being played tonight Friday at Crump. Not Saturday anymore

HavenGrad04, Thanks for the heads up, because I was sure going to miss it if you didn't post this info.

You see the Mark Dodson TD last night? ... I missed it.

HavenGrad04, Thanks for the heads up, because I was sure going to miss it if you didn't post this info.

Saw it. He needs to just keep grinding and his on the field play will continue getting him more meaningful carries. I'm debating should I head to Crump or just stay in Miss to go to that Trezevant vs Southaven game. 

Man ain't nothing but love from out here from me... I got respect for all programs... I got ties to almost every football program in the city... I especially got a special tie to my guys Mcfarron and Nesbit over at Bartlett... And Sutton at Ridgeway... Spann at Woodale... Coach Hampton... It's all love from me, never would I bash any program for the lack of signees... That's not me... But good luck to all the teams in the surrounding area... I don't do the pick'em KWC because I coach... But I'm on here every week to see what's up with the latest in the Shelby metro area

I understand GarciaD. I truly understand.

It's been a while since we've had any kind of consistent banter on Memphis/Shelby County football. The more and more I do these pick-em contest, the more and more people continue to come and read and eventually take part ... even if it is to refute/battle/argue with BlackHavenSenator, or myself, for that matter. LOLOLOLOL! It's all good!

Saw it. He needs to just keep grinding and his on the field play will continue getting him more meaningful carries. I'm debating should I head to Crump or just stay in Miss to go to that Trezevant vs Southaven game. 

THAT is going to be a good game. I wouldn't hold it against you if you went to that game. I'm sure the alum and student body of WHS will represent at Crump. Sounds like a winner to me.

I just sent you my cell phone number to your email so we can text each other during the games.

Yessir! Memphis football is definitely well represented in the OleMiss backfield. Mark and Wilkins will be a good one two punch in the future. I'm sure Walton will be taking his talents to the NFL after this season. My old head coach Maurice Harris was getting a lot of tv time too, I'm like an Ole Miss fan by default now.

Yessir! Memphis football is definitely well represented in the OleMiss backfield. Mark and Wilkins will be a good one two punch in the future. I'm sure Walton will be taking his talents to the NFL after this season. My old head coach Maurice Harris was getting a lot of tv time too, I'm like an Ole Miss fan by default now.

Yeah, I saw the old Whitehaven coach all over my screen as well. Just think, that the majority of their running back stable is mostly comprised of Tennessee high shool RB's. I'Tavious Mathers is from Murpheesboro Blackman. He was dubbed the "I Train" in high school. The four Ole Miss' RB's that saw action last night hail from Tennessee high schools ... with three from the Memphis area. I don't think that has ever happened at an SEC school, as far as I can remember. I'm watching every Ole Miss game I can.

Yeah, I saw the old Whitehaven coach all over my screen as well. Just think, that the majority of their running back stable is mostly comprised of Tennessee high shool RB's. I'Tavious Mathers is from Murpheesboro Blackman. He was dubbed the "I Train" in high school. The four Ole Miss' RB's that saw action last night hail from Tennessee high schools ... with three from the Memphis area. I don't think that has ever happened at an SEC school, as far as I can remember. I'm watching every Ole Miss game I can.

very good to see..hopefully, it continues