in honor of duckman

cardfan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please take a moment to relive some of the fun times we have all had with the duckman over the years. Coach t will never be the same.

My favorite story is when him and butchie went to booker t for a playoff game.

Yeah, I would have to say him getting caught up in a conversation a few years back with Butchie and us about the wiener wagon coming from Riverside to the playoff game was pretty classic! He was trying so hard to talk about football and got pulled in to help his ole buddy Butchie out!! Never be another Duckman! Glad I got to meet him!! A good man!!

Please take a moment to relive some of the fun times we have all had with the duckman over the years. Coach t will never be the same.

My favorite story is when him and butchie went to booker t for a playoff game.

I was part of that conversation.  We were getting ready to do radio and I see the Duck and Butchie coming from the direction of a bar called the GayHawk or something like that.  It was a fun time from there on out.  Fly high Duck.

Thanks everyone - dad was always on coach t giving his predictions and comments. There will never be another duckman like him. I as well as my brother are going to miss the guy. He was a true leader, teacher, and friend to everyone he was around. Give a good ole shout out in his honor at a football game or in the duck blind. He would be proud. 

Thanks everyone - dad was always on coach t giving his predictions and comments. There will never be another duckman like him. I as well as my brother are going to miss the guy. He was a true leader, teacher, and friend to everyone he was around. Give a good ole shout out in his honor at a football game or in the duck blind. He would be proud. 

You better believe Friday night, I will for sure speak of the Duckman on the air.  

This makes 2 we have lost for the 2014 season.  RIP.

Wish there were a page pinned just to remember some of the great ones...maybe a coachT hall of fame? lovethoserockets, tcstinger, and the duck come to mind immediately ...sure that there have been others worthy of a memorial, or at least a page to leave a fond memory or sentiment that won't scroll away.

Edited by tradertwo

I was lucky enough to talk to duck and butchie in person a couple times. Duck was telling me about part of the Gleason end zone was part of a neighbors hog lot. Had to play in that mess. Not sure if it's true or not but was very entertaining to hear. God bless Ducks family and Rebel nation.

Wish there were a page pinned just to remember some of the great ones...maybe a coachT hall of fame? lovethoserockets, tcstinger, and the duck come to mind immediately ...sure that there have been others worthy of a memorial, or at least a page to leave a fond memory or sentiment that won't scroll away.

I Will Approach The Coach With That Type Of Post..nice Idea..But It May Be More Suitable In The Plus Section...