Week 2: Boyd Buchanan at Franklin Road Academy

BigDave1967

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been under the weather most of the week. Bucs need to just keep working and get better every game. We may have lost the last game, but that doesn't define the season.  We still have plenty of talent to work with, just have to put it all together on a consistent basis. FRA will be a tough test, but we will only get better from playing them!  I never pick against the Bucs. 

Bucs by 7.  :popcorneater:

Been under the weather most of the week. Bucs need to just keep working and get better every game. We may have lost the last game, but that doesn't define the season.  We still have plenty of talent to work with, just have to put it all together on a consistent basis. FRA will be a tough test, but we will only get better from playing them!  I never pick against the Bucs. 

Bucs by 7.  :popcorneater:

Good luck to the Blue Collar sweatervests Reaction. Even after the 2 losses, I'm still thinking you will be a tough out come playoff time. Brutal schedule.

Good luck to the Blue Collar sweatervests Reaction. Even after the 2 losses, I'm still thinking you will be a tough out come playoff time. Brutal schedule.

Good luck to your Dawgs pujo. The schedule is tough, but hopefully it will pay off later in the year.

Good luck to both teams. I hope it is an injury free game.  How are we looking injury wise Orangeslice? 

Let me ask you Boyd people a question.  This Whittemore mans passer is this Jones boy.  My Murphy Fair book says he is 6'2 175lbs.  This Jones boy completed 49 passes last year.  Most of that Reynolds mans pass blockers are shorter than this Jones boy.  Did that Reynolds man make these boys do any jumping jacks this week so they can jump higher tonight and nock that durn ball down when this Jones boy tries to pass it to his pass catchers?  Murphy also says this Chambliss boy is a real good tackler.  He is 6'0 220lbs.  He is big enough to play in the SEC.  You think im joking but im not.