redrage invades lions country

cardfan

This game has the makings of a classic ! High powered offense with speed and quick passing VS a stingy tough defense ! Akin is a stud , be glad when he's playing on Saturday some where and I'll be a fan then! No doubt TCA will get some yards ! A'ville power offense with speed and power will be a challenge for a smaller TCA squad ! Game planning will be key ! Looking forward to see it all play out ! Us arm chair QB's can speculate it till were are purple and red in the face ! But it comes down to the kids on the gridiron to decide who's the best in 15A!

I guess heck has just frozen over cause I agree with your post 100%

Oh what short memories folks have. Left out one big issue in last years game 1. Neary didnt play most of 2 nd half due to cramps. He tried to go as he was a gamer but he just wasnt himself. In november though you got a healthy neary and matched with the rest of our team we were too much for you.

Aikin is the real deal but so are we strap it up the hits are gonna be vicious

I just watched 2nd half of first game last year.  Neary played 16 of 23 offensive snaps .  I think that's 70% of snaps.  That excuse doesn't fly.  We beat you fair and square in the first game.  Our best lineman was out in the second game but that's the way it goes in Football.  You beat us fair and square in game 2.  If we hold you on that 4th and 6 with the score 42-39 we would have driven the field and won the game.  #2 made a heck of a play with a second effort and got the 1st down by about a foot.  That was the game.  We had nothing left at that point.  Friday night is going to come down to good ole fundamentals and execution.  TCA has the speed and athleticism and Adamsville has the size and strength.  It will not be a blowout either way unless there are numerous turnovers.  Looks like we may be playing in a pond anyway.  If weather is good I still hold to my prediction of 35-21 TCA.  Bad weather will favor Aville due to hogs up front.  Strap on your seat belts, it's going to be fast ride!!  By the way, Goldsmith is a BEAST!!!

I think TCA will be surprised that our defense is even better this season ! With out tricks and gimmicks the Loins will not run ball on us ! Goldsmith is a great back , but he's nothing like Crisp for bolivar was ! Plus bolivar ( although not that good) did have a little size on the line! Warm up Akins arm , he's gonna have to be like a jug machine to get it done Friday night !

I think TCA will be surprised that our defense is even better this season ! With out tricks and gimmicks the Loins will not run ball on us ! Goldsmith is a great back , but he's nothing like Crisp for bolivar was ! Plus bolivar ( although not that good) did have a little size on the line! Warm up Akins arm , he's gonna have to be like a jug machine to get it done Friday night !

You are soooo right! Goldamith is not like Crisp.......He is a whole lot better!! Not even close. If Goldsmith was with a run first team he would be one of top three rushers in West Tn. You also have Bond to contend with. He is bigger and faster than last year. He and Parker are two fastest players on team running sub 4.6's. Goldsmith isn't far behind. When you bring that big ole red house we gonna run right around it!! If TCA doesn't turn it over more than once we win by 14. If we turn it over twice and don't allow Cardinals to control clock we win by 7. More than two turnovers or 2 with Adamaville controlling the clock Aville wins. I've watched your film and you don't have any holes on defense. I agree, it's better than last year BUT our offense is better. I also think our defense is better than last year and I don't think Aville's offense is as good. I still think your offense is a very, very good offense but just not as good as last year's. I think Burcham is a problem and I think Whorley and Irons are really good backs and Means could be a surprise.

Edited by TCAIntense

You are soooo right! Goldamith is not like Crisp.......He is a whole lot better!! Not even close. If Goldsmith was with a run first team he would be one of top three rushers in West Tn. You also have Bond to contend with. He is bigger and faster than last year. He and Parker are two fastest players on team running sub 4.6's. Goldsmith isn't far behind. When you bring that big ole red house we gonna run right around it!! If TCA doesn't turn it over more than once we win by 14. If we turn it over twice and don't allow Cardinals to control clock we win by 7. More than two turnovers or 2 with Adamaville controlling the clock Aville wins. I've watched your film and you don't have any holes on defense. I agree, it's better than last year BUT our offense is better. I also think our defense is better than last year and I don't think Aville's offense is as good. I still think your offense is a very, very good offense but just not as good as last year's. I think Burcham is a problem and I think Whorley and Irons are really good backs and Means could be a surprise.

Uhhhhh Crisp was THE leading rusher in west ten , even over Mr Neary ! Not taking anything away from goldsmith ! He's a feature back for sure ! But he's not near as big as Crisp ! If it rains then it could get ugly ! Ground and pound VS a wet ball to throw! Hope it's injury free for both teams !! Big red don't bring the house , don't know if we've been blitzed must ! Just playing sound defense is the name of the game! Maybe we won't leave a receiver uncovered This year for an easy score ! Edited by Redrage1990

Uhhhhh Crisp was THE leading rusher in west ten , even over Mr Neary ! Not taking anything away from goldsmith ! He's a feature back for sure ! But he's not near as big as Crisp ! If it rains then it could get ugly ! Ground and pound VS a wet ball to throw! Hope it's injury free for both teams !! Big red don't bring the house , don't know if we've been blitzed must ! Just playing sound defense is the name of the game! Maybe we won't leave a receiver uncovered This year for an easy score !

He was leading rusher because he had two or three times the carries. Goldsmiths YPC was higher and he also is a threat in short passing game. Weather won't hurt us. We don't throw deep except when the safeties are worrying about Goldsmith or Bond running the ball. I'm not sure you guys realize what Neary meant to your offense. He willed his way a few times in us when there was nothing there. You don't have that this year. I do think you will rush for 200 yards but it won't be enough. Lions are going to have a full meal of cardinals on Friday night! Welcome to Friday Night Lights in Lion Country!!!