Stewart County @ Fairview

Swarm

Fairview finally gets to play a home game Friday night after 2 hard fought battles against Cheatham and Camden.

I'm not sure what to expect from the Rebels but I'm sure they will be ready for battle. Fairview is as beatable as they have been in a long time but they'll play hard until it's done and I expect them to get harder to beat as the season progresses and all the young talent gets more experience.

What say you?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview finally gets to play a home game Friday night after 2 hard fought battles against Cheatham and Camden.

I'm not sure what to expect from the Rebels but I'm sure they will be ready for battle. Fairview is as beatable as they have been in a long time but they'll play hard until it's done and I expect them to get harder to beat as the season progresses and all the young talent gets more experience.

What say you?

SC scored 62 last week so it looks like a high scoring game at FHS this Friday night.

The Rebels come to Fairview with a better team than we had

Last year. But how much better? The Jackets put a whipping on

Us last year for sure. I just hope we can play a respectable game

and give a good effort . We had two starters out last week and we

Really need them back for this one. I can't predict a score because

I have not seen the Jackets but we know we are up against a good

Team. Look forward to coming to see the Rebels vs the Jackets. God

Bless both teams and keep them injury free.

Fairview will make the adjustments needed to get back on track this week.  There were moments in the Camden game they can build off of and move forward.  Coaching staff needs to stay confident in what they are doing, so the players will pick up on that confidence and build off of it.  This week's game against Stewart County should be a win for the Jackets - they can build some confidence from that going into next week.

SC scored 62 last week so it looks like a high scoring game at FHS this Friday night.

Yes they did. Against a badly injured Houston County. Houston County only dressed 17 players that game. They had 5 out due to injuries against Waverly and had 2 more severe injuries during that game. I also heard that Stewart never pulled out their starters. Believable since  Houston Co and Stewart are huge rivals. I dont blame Finley. Those kids at Stewart needed a big confidence boost before going into district play against a talented young Fairview team. Fairview wins this game. 35-21