DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on negotiation with stars

1. No limo, but Carl Hatcher providing an extra wide recliner for momma. Gb89 will hold a fans for her

2. One dozen burgers for momma. A dozen more for Maryville players that come to game and have eligibility next year.

C. New slide going in next year. Officials say it's wider than dolly.a bra

d. 20 dolly suckers delivered to the game

5. Better than a picture! I guarantee there will be at least 10 people that look like that guy sitting on sevierville's side

SdB eye sees know why'st Seeveer Couwntee haz sew minny touristuss wif thait kind ov hospeetowelitee...... :thumb:

If the O-LINE can hold up for DB and give EAST time and open up holes DB should come out on top of this one 28-24

The Bears d line is way better than last year I think. The all state d end is not going to give East much time. The LBS are better also only the secondary is the same from last year and to this point have been the weak spot in my opinion so if DB can throw it it could be a shootout who knows. Great test coming for sure but honestly I think Mo east was better than DB will be. I know thats not the norm but I think the tribe is a year or 2 away. Should know a lot more after Thursday. Looks like it could be raining not sure that would help the Bears with all the passing they do. 1 thing Im sure of this SC team has not played well for 4 quarters yet if they do I dont think DB will keep it close.

Good luck Tribe and

RollBears!!

The Bears d line is way better than last year I think. The all state d end is not going to give East much time. The LBS are better also only the secondary is the same from last year and to this point have been the weak spot in my opinion so if DB can throw it it could be a shootout who knows. Great test coming for sure but honestly I think Mo east was better than DB will be. I know thats not the norm but I think the tribe is a year or 2 away. Should know a lot more after Thursday. Looks like it could be raining not sure that would help the Bears with all the passing they do. 1 thing Im sure of this SC team has not played well for 4 quarters yet if they do I dont think DB will keep it close. No East being better than DB,REALLY,Maybe last yr cause they proved it.But DB has ALOT mmore weapons than Mo East.And matches up with the bears.It should be a close game.

Good luck Tribe and

RollBears!!

I don't think Mo East was better than DB last year.....  DB had that game won and just unraveled in the 2nd half.     For sure I give East the credit they deserve for the win, but DB got the lead in the 1st half and then went into this weird conservative mode instead of stomping on the gas.

I will pick the bears in this one by 1 score, just because they are at home