DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa Nelly! Hold the phone somebody get SCBear some Indian feathers. Can a Bear fan not go out on a limb and predict a blow out! I feel it like the thunder storms coming 41-14 Bears!

GoBears!!

I'm in board! I am drinking the purple kool-aid. Smoky bears win big 59 - 3. DB kicks a 54 yard field goal in the first, closest they get to the end zone all night. Then in the closing seconds our all state kicker hits one from 65 yards. We get the big win and prove our kicker is better. Go bears :D

I'm in board! I am drinking the purple kool-aid. Smoky bears win big 59 - 3. DB kicks a 54 yard field goal in the first, closest they get to the end zone all night. Then in the closing seconds our all state kicker hits one from 65 yards. We get the big win and prove our kicker is better. Go bears :D

Get that boy a uniform. I forgot our kicker is THE 6A all state kicker it aint no indian!

GB!

My prediction is DB 80/160 - SC 0 ! - thats how many dang miles we will have to drive compared to 0 for the s.county because there a chance this one could be canceled after we drive up because of weather ..

It is a long drive, and y'all still bring a big crowd. We had to make the drive last year and didn't get 80 points :( I think we'll score at least 5 points tomorrow night, even if it rains

Now everyone do a rain dance tonight ..looks as if they have took chance of rain out at the 7-8 oclock hour but showing storms 9-10 hour.. for every lighting strike ad 25 min Delay and within that 25 min another lighting bolt strikes then start all over again with another 25min Delay etc. etc. ..so all db fans this could be another 2012 farragut game not ending until 1230am.. Lets hope not!!!

The problem at DB ever since about 2003 has been mistakes on the field. Way to many penalties and turnovers. It's the same year after year. They get in a whole new group of players and its the same. I hate to say it but that boils down to coaching and there is no other reason. I don't think you can put the entire blame on the DB coaching staff but they do have to shoulder most of the blame. The coaching in little league and middle school is pretty weak in Kingsport. There are a few good coaches but most are not very good at teaching fundamentals. The early years are the most critical. One think Clark is 100% guilty of is getting a comfortable lead then going conservative to try and run out the clock. He has to know this has caused him to lose several games but he'll go to it every time just like clockwork. The DB secondary is almost always weak despite having some of the best and fastest players in East Tn. Other than that I don't have any complaints. :popcorneater:

WATCH THE BALL!!!..THERE YOU GO,PROBLEM FIXED..THE COACHES CANT GO OUT ON THE FIELD AND HOLD THERE HANDS!!..AND I KNOW THEY CANT,CAUSE lil shill and the lil rebs kept trying too!!!!....LOL,😃