DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anybody know how the field turf does in the rain? I mean does it get slick or does it stay fast. If it is windy and rainy it will help the underdog (DB) it always does because it will keep the game closer. Our kicking game better be improved because the DB kid is a threat from 50 every time. Its going to be a crazy game hopefully the forecasters are wrong and the Bears just kick some indian feathers. If it comes down to run game I do not feel as good about our chances. I like the Bears when it is dry and not windy but as I type this the S Hill playoff game last year was nasty and we all know how that turned out. BLOWOUT! :popcorneater:

GoBears!

Field drains really quick, rain won't effect it unless it's a monsoon. I think our run game will be fine this year. Got some good rb's, and o line is good too. Don't know if we can win with JUST running, will have to work in passes somehow. Don't know what happened on kicking last week. Have to protect there too

For all of us that have played on the old field at SC, it has to be a better situation now for any team that doesn't practice on the top of a mountain ridge to simulate what the bears had.No advantage to either team unless the bears have special made cleats that will work better on their turf then what other teams have.These turfs drain water ten Times better then grass fields

That hump was a definitely advantage if u was used to it

Field drains really quick, rain won't effect it unless it's a monsoon. I think our run game will be fine this year. Got some good rb's, and o line is good too. Don't know if we can win with JUST running, will have to work in passes somehow. Don't know what happened on kicking last week. Have to protect there too

Your receivers will be running wide open all night. DB hangs their pass defense hopes on its pass rush. Hoping to put pressure on the quarterback and force him to make a bad throw to a wide open and out of position defensive back.