Cloudland vs Johnson co

THE KING

Cloudland has a few players back this year that haven't been there in awhile. Easy for the Horns to overlook them.  I think one of the most over looked players for Cloudland will be the Rhinehart kid.  He's alot like his dad and if coach uses him correctly, he can be a huge surprise to the Longhorns.

Johnson Coounty 28 - Cloudland 42

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright its GAME DAY men. I know this rain and muddy fields are gonna slow it down some but what are some predictions as far as numbers go? Heck who knows it might not rain a lick. That's not up to us.

I'll take a stab at it Nole. I think I'm the Lone Ranger, as everyone I've talked to or seen is picking Cloudland. Some say 3 td,s. I do think Cloudland has a good team and will present some challenges, but I also think JC is being very underestimated.My score.

JC 28

lANDERS 13

You could be close but I really don't see them putting up that many points on us unless we just lay down. I think its according to how our Lind can handle them on O and D sides of the ball. But I'm thinking more like 20-13 our way. If we can even come close to containing them. Our pass D has improved some but if its raining like its suppose to we might have to worry about that. We shall see and I'm ready to watch some Friday night High School football.

You could be close but I really don't see them putting up that many points on us unless we just lay down. I think its according to how our Lind can handle them on O and D sides of the ball. But I'm thinking more like 20-13 our way. If we can even come close to containing them. Our pass D has improved some but if its raining like its suppose to we might have to worry about that. We shall see and I'm ready to watch some Friday night High School football.

I listened to the JC,Tn High game. The game was very close for a good spell. JC scored twice on um and could have easily scored one more time. I was really impressed with their effort. I just think JC is better than they are getting credit for. I don't look for the Landers to lay down.Thats not their style.

I listened to the JC,Tn High game. The game was very close for a good spell. JC scored twice on um and could have easily scored one more time. I was really impressed with their effort. I just think JC is better than they are getting credit for. I don't look for the Landers to lay down.Thats not their style.

There might be a few fans underestimating JC but I don't think the players, coaches, and a bulk of the fans are.  The voice of the Landers even said we better watch out this friday on his facebook page.  A bulk of the roan mt. people are bracing for war.  Your prediction is not far fetched.  It could happen and if it does, it could be a good thing.  They beat you guys last year and you all seemed to get a lot better after that. 

There might be a few fans underestimating JC but I don't think the players, coaches, and a bulk of the fans are.  The voice of the Landers even said we better watch out this friday on his facebook page.  A bulk of the roan mt. people are bracing for war.  Your prediction is not far fetched.  It could happen and if it does, it could be a good thing.  They beat you guys last year and you all seemed to get a lot better after that. 

They beat us good at home!

Even if the landers beat em by 40 tonight we'll still face another war against em and fight a battle within that war, being at Johnson Co!