Moore County vs Wayne County

wildcat89

I thought I was the only one still up...

Go Wildcats! I hope MC has some strong boys because it usually takes 2or more to take down our backs.

Looks like Birchette may be out for a few weeks with that leg injury. But you are right, Ray and Cole have been running the ball as hard as any backs we have had in awhile, kinda takes you back a few years ago.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Birchette may be out for a few weeks with that leg injury. But you are right, Ray and Cole have been running the ball as hard as any backs we have had in awhile, kinda takes you back a few years ago.

I thought it was just cramps?  Any info. on what kind of injury?  It'd be nice if we could put a team on the field that included all of our studs for at least one week. Geez.

Heard same thing. Out 6 weeks. We going to miss him more at LB rather than RB my opinion. However, Floyd has been solid there.

Yeah, we could use him on D. He played great against Decatur. It would be nice to have another RB, but Once Cole gets back to full health. Our back field is gonna be tough with him and L. Ray. Heck they looked good last week. My only concern is turnovers and penalties.

lol all u want, WC has a huge playbook and a great offensive coach calling them. As for what WC runs depends on what type defense WC is up against.

Wildcat 89 is spot on I know wc has several more plays that hasnt been shown. ...haven't need to noone yet has slowed the running attack yet...wc stalled thereselves in the only loss

Yeah, we could use him on D. He played great against Decatur. It would be nice to have another RB, but Once Cole gets back to full health. Our back field is gonna be tough with him and L. Ray. Heck they looked good last week. My only concern is turnovers and penalties.

Dont forget about 30 against hickman co I thought he looked pretty good with the ball in his hands.he needs to touch it more imo